Melanie Roberts is an experienced workplace investigator and a nationally accredited mediator, with a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of workplace disputes. Melanie has strong interpersonal skills and sensitively manages the concerns of all parties.
Melanie has extensive experience conducting workplace investigations within the NSW public sector, undertaking a wide range of investigations including allegations of assault, sexual assault, workplace bullying and harassment, sexual harassment, racial and sexual discrimination.
She has conducted numerous cultural reviews and is a trained conflict management coach.
Melanie has skills and experience gained as a lawyer and academic. Prior to joining Worklogic, Melanie ran her own investigations practice.
- Master of Laws, University College London, University of London
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution, Australian Institute for Relationship Studies
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Trained Conflict Management Coach