In this Worklogic webinar, directors Jason Clark and Jodie Fox will moderate a discussion with Worklogic’s newly appointed WA Director, Jennifer Porter, with practical guidance on conducting a robust, defensible, trauma-informed workplace investigation into allegations of sexual harassment. Importantly, we’ll let you know what NOT to when investigating complaints of sexual harassment.
- What are the most common mistakes made when investigating complaints of sexual harassment?
- How do you make sure your investigation is procedurally fair?
- When should we call in an external investigator?
- Analysis of case studies about Investigating harassment
- What is trauma-informed interviewing?
WATCH WEBINAR HERE
How to access our Webinars On Demand
To access these webinars on demand, simply click on the watch webinar link above. You will need to provide your name and email address to watch this recording.