- Launch of new book ‘Fix Your Team‘, co-authored by Rose Bryant-Smith and Grevis Beard and published by Wiley and new Fix Your Team website.
- Launch of the second edition of “Workplace Investigations‘, published by Wolters Kluwer.
- Publishes the 50th edition of its popular e-newsletter, read by more than 10,000 managers and leaders at organisations around Australia and across the world.
- Moves into larger premises in North Sydney to accomodate our growing practice.
- The first post of Worklogic’s popular weekly blog
- Launches revamped IntegrityLine workplace complaints reporting website
- Worklogic’s Sydney office opens, led by Associate Director Jason Clark
- Worklogic wins its 20th government tender – securing its place on the Investigation and Review Service Providers Panel for the Victorian Department of Health & Human Services
- Rose Bryant-Smith becomes a founding member of the National Committee for the Australasian Association of Workplace Investigators
- Co-founder Rose Bryant-Smith speaks at Australian Corporate Lawyers Association national conference
- One of the three original Worklogic co-founders, Deanne McLennan, retires
- Worklogic wins major training and investigation tender for Department of Health and Human Services
- Launches Integrity Line, our whistleblower service for subscriber employers
- Worklogic conducts its first overseas investigation in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Co-founder Grevis Beard speaks at the Australian Human Resources Institute national conference
- Moves to new premises in Melbourne, at 620 Bourke Street
- Wins first Federal Government tender for the Australian Electoral Commission
- Co-founder Rose Bryant-Smith is awarded the Vincent Fairfax Fellowship in Ethics and Leadership
- Worklogic’s first employee, Lisa Klug, commences
- Worklogic wins major training, mediation and investigation tenders won for Department of Health and Human Services and the State Services Authority (now Public Sector Commission, Victoria)
- Worklogic publishes its first quarterly newsletter
- Worklogic wins its first client – law firm Clayton Utz
- Worklogic launched on 2nd July 2007 by Grevis Beard, Deanne McLennan and Rose Bryant-Smith