The Motivating Manager: Leading Disillusioned, Disengaged Employees through Difficult Times
Leadership is not a bed of roses. During difficult and changing times, employees can become disillusioned or disengaged, and morale can suffer. Then there are ‘problem employees’ who seem to white-ant all your best efforts. This course explores practical ways to re-engage employees who have ‘strayed’, and in more entrenched cases, how to performance manage or terminate.
Motivating disillusioned, disengaged employees through difficult times
- What causes employees to be disillusioned and disengaged?
- Good leadership for tough times
- What is your leadership style?
- Changing behaviour and culture through values
- Tools for re-engaging disillusioned and disengaged employees
How to manage poor performance and misconduct
- Don’t ignore the problem
- Golden rules of HR risk
- Poor performance or misconduct – the options
- Negative feedback
- Performance management
- Dealing with misconduct
- Risks with performance management and termination
This course has been designed for:
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!