Meaningful Leadership Training
Worklogic’s Meaningful Leadership programme consists of three half-day sessions, where together we explore and practise the key skills and attributes needed for effective and meaningful leadership in today’s organisations.
Session 1: Leadership – Make It Your Own
- Values-based leadership
- Engaging Your Team for High Performance
- Looking After Yourself as a Leader
- Mindfulness as a management practice
- What are my ‘red buttons’?
- Where am I heading, in my leadership journey?
Session 2: Leadership under Pressure
This session explores what makes your employees tick, and explains how to efficiently manage and resolve conflict and bad behaviour in your workplace using emotional intelligence.
- Good leadership for tough times
- Emotional Intelligence
- What is Performance Management? What is Bullying?
- Resolving (and minimising) conflict effectively
- Poor performance or misconduct: Know the difference
- Golden rules of HR risk
- Poor performance or misconduct – the options
- Managing risks
Session 3: Managing Difficult Conversations
Managing difficult conversations well leads to high performing workplaces
- Mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Planning the conversation
- Listening and finding solutions
- Crucial conversations every day: Coaching your team; Running productive meetings; Delegation conversations; Giving feedback
- Challenging others to build relationships and productivity
- Managing push-back and risks
- What’s your style under stress?
This course has been designed for:
- Senior leaders
- Supervisors and line managers
- HR teams
A programme of 3 half-day sessions, ideally 1-2 weeks apart
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run each session of this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!