Learn to have genuine and effective conversations with your employees about their performance and career development. This workshop will help you master the art of the performance conversation: listening, negotiating, giving both positive and negative feedback about performance and planning for the future. Learn how to give honest feedback in a respectful way – and in a way that neither party will dread or regret!
- Managing performance during the employment cycle
- Hallmarks of a good feedback meeting
- 7 Key Ingredients to a Quality Performance Discussion
- Where things go wrong…
- Moving to formal poor performance management
- Trouble-shooting difficult responses
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR teams
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!