Leading a Diverse and Productive Team
A diverse workplace is not only underpinned by law but also excellent for your business. This course will give you the tools to communicate more effectively and respectfully in the workplace, understand your own biases and emotional triggers, and practical ways to comply with diversity law.
- Skilled communication for a better workplace
- Understanding you biases and emotional triggers
- Advocacy and enquiry, and when to use them
- Managing and encouraging workplace equity and diversity
- Work-life balance and requests for flexibility
- Practical compliance strategies
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR Teams
1 ½ hours
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!