Introduction to Conducting a Workplace Investigation
For those who need to know what is involved in conducting an effective workplace investigation, this course provides an overview of the process, key steps and its key principles, including the importance of natural justice and procedural fairness.
- What are the goals of a workplace investigation?
- Hallmarks of a good process: Natural justice and procedural fairness
- The importance of scope: From complaint to allegations
- Managing participants
- Collecting and assessing evidence
- What makes the ‘findings of fact’ reliable?
- Common procedural issues
- The essentials of a good investigation report
This course is designed for managers who are responsible for appointing and instructing external and internal investigators, including:
- HR professionals
- Compliance officers
If you want to learn how to conduct an investigations yourself, you should attend our full-day training on Conducting effective workplace investigations.
1 ½ hours
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!