What sort of leader do you strive to be? Ethics and values are the most important organisational attribute needed to engage employees, so leaders must ‘walk the talk’, whatever their preferred leadership style.
This course encourages self-reflection, and teaches you a new way to think about your leadership journey. Learn how to exercise moral courage, apply practical wisdom and have a well-informed conscience – building a foundation for the respect of your colleagues and the performance of your team.
- Leadership vs. management
- Understanding the business case for ‘ethical’ workplaces
- Technical excellence ≠ management skill!
- Making an ethical decision
- Leadership can be tough, so look after yourself
- What is my leadership style? Why should people be led by me?
- Leadership styles that don’t work
- 7 Keys to Being a Good Leader
This course has been designed for:
- Senior leaders
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!