Conversations that Matter
Stressed about how to have a difficult conversation with an employee?
This half day workshop focusses on how to prepare and complete performance-related conversation and achieve the best possible outcome for yourself, your employees and the organisation.
- Why having difficult conversations leads to high performing workplaces
- Mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Planning the conversation
- Listening and finding solutions
- Strategies to make feedback part of the every day: Coaching your team; Running productive meetings; Delegation conversations; Giving feedback
- Challenging others to build relationships and productivity
- Managing push-back and risks
- What’s your style
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR teams
Our standard in-house training half day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!