Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
Whether you are an HR professional, manager or compliance officer, you may need to conduct an in-house workplace investigation in the future, or already have conducted one. This practical course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an effective, fair and legally sound workplace investigation.
Part 1 – Understanding the process
- Hallmarks of a good process (procedural fairness)
- When to investigate
- Setting up and scoping the investigation
- From complaint to allegations
- Who can investigate?
- Who can participate?
- Planning and timing
- Communicating with the partie
Part 2 – Gathering and analysing the
- Collecting evidence, selecting witnesses
- Planning interviews
- Interview techniques
- Analysing the evidence
- Making findings of fact and deciding on breach of policy
- Common issues that arise
- Report writing
- Documentation and Record keeping
This course has been designed for:
- HR professionals
- Compliance officers
Our standard in-house training day rate applies to run this course at your premises for up to 20 people. Please note, depending on your requirements and location, additional charges may also apply.
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!