I am a Human Resources practitioner with extensive experience in developing and executing on major reform/change programs. I take a practical approach to designing innovative people solutions, leveraging expertise as a Human Resources Manager, Employment Lawyer and Operations Manager.
My specialisations include:
• Change management
• Mentoring and leadership coaching
I am experienced in designing and delivering on a People Plan to achieve cost reduction while managing IR risk, in a highly unionised environment. I am experienced in all aspects of performance management and talent development including succession planning.
I am passionate about Diversity, and have achieved improvements in Indigenous employment outcomes, gender equality and outcomes for people with a disability. I have a particular interest in mentoring women to reach their career aspirations and supporting women in operations. I take a holistic approach to people management, with a focus on health and wellbeing.
My Key Strengths:
• Excellent communicator, effective story teller. Communicating across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong persuasive skills with the ability to influence outcomes through providing a compelling case and clear reasoning
• Deep analytical thinker, using data and experience to identify issues, solve problems and create opportunities
• Operates commercially, understanding and adapting to ensure that people solutions are practical
• Thinks strategically, ensuring potential issues, risks and impacts are factored into people solutions
• Coaches leaders to help them solve problems and reach their potential