Angela Seach brings substantial experience across the full spectrum of strategic and operational people and culture management functions in public and private sector organisations to her role as Consultant for Worklogic. She is an experienced workplace investigator.
Prior to joining Worklogic, Angela was an accomplished senior organisational development manager and business partner with a significant track record in successfully leading and driving outcomes in large, complex and geographically dispersed organisations, including the Country Fire Authority and Ansett Australia & Air New Zealand Engineering Services.
- Bachelor Social Science (Psychology), Charles Sturt University
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor, Melbourne University
- Certificate III Community Service, Kangan Institute
- Advanced Mediation (accredited), Trillium Group
- Mediation & Negotiation (ADR), Trillium Group
- Lifestyles Inventory/Group Styles practitioner (accredited), Human Synergistics
- Success Profile Analyst (accredited), Developmental Dimensions International (DDI)
- Certificate IV Business & Personal Coaching, FIREUP Coaching.