They offer compelling real-life stories and powerful, expert advice on how to manage workplace complaints and address organisational dysfunction based on their extensive experience:
- conducting more 1,000 workplace investigations into allegations of workplace bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination for Australian employers
- advising major corporations like BHP, local councils, universities, State and Federal Government departments, not-for-profit organisations and small business on how to resolve workplace complaints and build a positive culture at work.
- as authors of the definitive guides to conducting effective ‘Workplace Investigations‘ (Wolters Kluwer, 2018) and re-building dysfunctional teams ‘Fix Your Team‘ (Wiley, 2018) and the Worklogic blog, read by thousands of Australian business leaders and managers.
They are available to discuss:
- key lessons for employers from high-profile cases of workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination and recent Fair Work Australia decisions
- what employers can do to prevent bullying, harassment and discrimination at work
- best practice for employers when investigating allegations of misconduct at work
- the common causes of dysfunctional teams and poor workplace culture and how to fix them
- mitigating risks for employers associated with workplace romance, employee social media useage, toxic personalities, office parties, hazing rituals etc.
- how to improve employee engagement and morale and building a positive workplace culture
- organisational values and codes of conduct
- corporate whistleblowing.