They offer compelling real-life stories and powerful, expert advice on how to manage workplace complaints and address organisational dysfunction based on their extensive:
- conducting more 1,000 workplace investigations into allegations of workplace bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination for Australian employers – from major corporations like BHP to local councils, universities, State and Federal Government departments, not-for-profit organisations and small business – since 2007
- as authors of the definitive guides to conducting effective ‘Workplace Investigations‘ (Wolters Kluwer, 2018) and re-building dysfunctional teams ‘Fix Your Team‘ (Wiley, 2018) and the Worklogic blog, read by thousands of Australian business leaders and managers.
They are available to discuss:
- key lessons for employers from high-profile cases of workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination and recent Fair Work Australia decisions
- what employers can do to prevent bullying, harassment and discrimination at work
- best practice for employers when investigating allegations of misconduct at work
- the common causes of dysfunctional teams and poor workplace culture and how to fix them
- mitigating risks for employers associated with workplace romance, employee social media useage, toxic personalities, office parties, hazing rituals etc.
Mobile: 0433 590 360
Direct Telephone: (03) 9981 6555
Grevis Beard is an engaging public speaker, investigator, lawyer and author with a wealth of hands-on experience investigating and resolving complaints about inappropriate behaviour at hundreds of Australian workplaces. He has seen first-hand the impact of every kind of bad behaviour at work. He speaks knowledgeably and passionately on successfully navigating the complex dynamics of workplace disputes.
Mobile: 0400 311 712
Direct Telephone: (03) 9981 6577
Rose Bryant-Smith is a highly sought-after advisor to Australian employers, workplace investigator, lawyer and author known for her astute problem-solving, strategic thinking and ability to manage complex, sensitive, business-critical matters. Rose speaks authoritatively from her extensive personal experience helping leading Australian employers build ethical, productive and engaged workplaces, manage toxic personalities and fix dysfunctional teams.
As seen in