This is a single session course Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on to request an invoice payment
What is a ‘real’ complaint? How do I tell whether it is serious or not? How do I manage the complainant’s expectations? The earlier a complaint is recognised and assessed, the faster it will be resolved. Learn to draw the line between office gossip and a genuine complaint quickly and effectively, including all of the steps required to have an informed conversation about the employee’s concerns.
- What is a ‘complaint’?
- Hearing the employee’s concerns: How, where, what questions to ask, how to document the conversation
- Giving advice and referrals
- What is your role? Coach, mediator, advisor, judge…?
- The spectrum of risk and seriousness
- Escalation: Applying formal options
This course has been designed for:
- Risk, compliance and HR Managers
- In-house counsel
- Contact officers
Presented online by Worklogic Director, Jason Clark. Worklogic is delighted to include this practical course for managers to the 2021 training schedule.
Online sale close 13th Sept, 2021. Please contact email@example.com for information or to request an invoice payment.