This is a single session course.
What is a ‘real’ complaint? How do I tell whether it is serious or not? How do I manage the complainant’s expectations? The earlier a complaint is recognised and assessed, the faster it will be resolved. Learn to draw the line between office gossip and a genuine complaint quickly and effectively, including all of the steps required to have an informed conversation about the employee’s concerns.
- What is a ‘complaint’?
- Hearing the employee’s concerns: How, where, what questions to ask, how to document the conversation
- Giving advice and referrals
- What is your role? Coach, mediator, advisor, judge…?
- The spectrum of risk and seriousness
- Escalation: Applying formal options
This course has been designed for:
- Risk, compliance and HR Managers
- In-house counsel
- Contact officers
Presented online by Worklogic Principal Consultant, Marc Dib.
Online sale close Mon 28th February, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to request an invoice payment.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Pre-book before 31st January, 2022 with the promo code WORKLOGIC2022 to receive a 10% discount.