This course is presented online (AEST). Use the promocode "WORKLOGICEOFY" by 30/06/22 for a 10% discount.
What is a ‘real’ complaint? How do I tell whether it is serious or not? How do I manage the complainant’s expectations? The earlier a complaint is recognised and assessed, the faster it will be resolved. Learn to draw the line between office gossip and a genuine complaint quickly and effectively, including all of the steps required to have an informed conversation about the employee’s concerns.
- What is a ‘complaint’?
- Hearing the employee’s concerns: How, where, what questions to ask, how to document the conversation
- Giving advice and referrals
- What is your role? Coach, mediator, advisor, judge…?
- The spectrum of risk and seriousness
- Escalation: Applying formal options
This course has been designed for:
- Risk, compliance and HR Managers
- In-house counsel
- Contact officers
Presented online by Worklogic Principal Consultant, Marc Dib.
Please contact email@example.com for information or to request an invoice payment.
Book before 30th June, 2022 for a 10% discount. Use the promocode WORKLOGICEOFY at the checkout.