In this CPD-LIVE webinar, Grevis Beard will discuss the bullying provisions of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), to help lawyers, HR professionals and business owners to learn how to conduct best practice workplace investigations into allegations of bullying and other inappropriate behaviours.
This event will provide guidance on the conduct of fair and rigorous workplace investigations, and will examine:
- Identifying risks associated with conducting and managing investigations and the importance of employer risk management
- Choosing who will investigate the allegation, setting the scope for the investigation and commencing the investigation process
- The golden rules for investigations – and where it can all go wrong!
- The latest case law updates and lessons to be learned from what the FWC has highlighted as ‘fundamentally flawed’ investigations
- Responding appropriately to allegations, and reflecting well on the investigation process.