Following the huge success of last month’s “Ask Us Anything about Workplace Investigations” webinar and in response to requests for a similar event on mediations, Worklogic’s free lunchtime webinar in October is an open forum to discuss anything you want to know about Mediation and Coaching.
Worklogic’s Jodie Fox, Angela Seach, Melanie Roberts and Louisa Dickinson draw on their decades of experience conducting workplace mediations and coaching in a wide range of settings to answer your burning questions:
We imagine we will cover topics such as:
- when should I consider mediation to address complaints of inappropriate behaviour?
- what are the different types of coaching and when should they be deployed?
- what are the risks when conducting mediation?
- what do I do if one of the parties is not willing to participate in mediation?
- should we conduct mediations during lockdown or wait until restrictions are lifted?