During this webinar, Worklogic Director Jason Clark will reflect on his experience managing and investigating allegations of sexual misconduct.
Going beyond the process itself, Jason will provide insight into issues which need to be considered once the complainant has been made, during and potentially after. As a snapshot, Jason will discuss:
- A refresher of the usual workplace investigation process
- Understanding the terminology associated with sexual harassment/assault
- What to do on receipt of the complaint
- What to do when the police are involved
- Identifying the right type of evidence
- Analysing the evidence and things to consider when making a finding
- Post-investigation care
We welcome any questions before hand and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.