The Motivating Manager: Leading Disillusioned, Disengaged Employees through Difficult Times
Leadership is not a bed of roses. During difficult and changing times, employees can become disillusioned or disengaged, and morale can suffer. Then there are ‘problem employees’ who seem to white-ant all your best efforts. This course explores practical ways to re-engage employees who have ‘strayed’, and in more entrenched cases, how to performance manage or terminate.
Motivating disillusioned, disengaged employees through difficult times
- What causes employees to be disillusioned and disengaged?
- Good leadership for tough times
- What is your leadership style?
- Changing behaviour and culture through values
- Tools for re-engaging disillusioned and disengaged employees
How to manage poor performance and misconduct
- Don’t ignore the problem
- Golden rules of HR risk
- Poor performance or misconduct – the options
- Negative feedback
- Performance management
- Dealing with misconduct
- Risks with performance management and termination
This course has been designed for:
Course held in-house at your organisation, delivered for up to 20 people – $3,500 +GST
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!