Worklogic’s Meaningful Leadership programme consists of three half-day sessions, where together we explore and practise the key skills and attributes needed for effective and meaningful leadership in today’s organisations.
Session 1: Leadership – Make It Your Own
- Values-based leadership
- Engaging Your Team for High Performance
- Looking After Yourself as a Leader
- Mindfulness as a management practice
- What are my ‘red buttons’?
- Where am I heading, in my leadership journey?
Session 2: Leadership under Pressure
This session explores what makes your employees tick, and explains how to efficiently manage and resolve conflict and bad behaviour in your workplace using emotional intelligence.
- Good leadership for tough times
- Emotional Intelligence
- What is Performance Management? What is Bullying?
- Resolving (and minimising) conflict effectively
- Poor performance or misconduct: Know the difference
- Golden rules of HR risk
- Poor performance or misconduct – the options
- Managing risks
Session 3: Managing Difficult Conversations
Managing difficult conversations well leads to high performing workplaces
- Mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Planning the conversation
- Listening and finding solutions
- Crucial conversations every day: Coaching your team; Running productive meetings; Delegation conversations; Giving feedback
- Challenging others to build relationships and productivity
- Managing push-back and risks
- What’s your style under stress?
This course has been designed for:
- Senior leaders
- Supervisors and line managers
- HR teams
A programme of 3 half-day sessions, ideally 1-2 weeks apart
Course held in-house at your organisation, delivered for up to 20 people – $7,200 +GST
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!