Learn to have genuine and effective conversations with your employees about their performance and career development. This workshop will help you master the art of the performance conversation: listening, negotiating, giving both positive and negative feedback about performance and planning for the future. Learn how to give honest feedback in a respectful way – and in a way that neither party will dread or regret!
- Managing performance during the employment cycle
- Hallmarks of a good feedback meeting
- 7 Key Ingredients to a Quality Performance Discussion
- Where things go wrong…
- Moving to formal poor performance management
- Trouble-shooting difficult responses
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR teams
1 ½ hours
Course held in-house at your organisation, delivered for up to 20 people – $1,600 +GST
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!