Contact officers need to be confident to give advice, to refer employees for help and support, and to explain the organisation’s policies and processes. A Contact Officer
plays an important role, and they are often on their own. In this course, Contact Officers learn how to recognise and address issues in ways that avoid escalation of disputes, support their colleagues and find good outcomes for everyone involved.
- The 5 essential elements to effective complaint management
- Understanding discrimination, sexual harassment, victimisation, bullying and other inappropriate behaviours
- Options for responding to complaints
- Understanding your role as Contact Officer: Maintaining your boundaries
- Dealing with distressed, dissatisfied or manipulative people
- Looking after yourself
This course has been designed for:
- Contact officers
- HR professionals
Course held in-house at your organisation, delivered for up to 20 people – $3,500 +GST
Book Your In-House Training Course
To book this in-house training course or discuss your training needs, please simply contact us now!