Train your people to manage workplace behaviour issues and drive cultural change
Worklogic is uniquely placed to support your team’s professional development. We provide a range of workplace training programs for employees, managers and team leaders, as well as expert training for compliance professionals, human resources, risk managers and in-house counsel.
We encourage participants to bring bring their own valuable knowledge, real life and on-the-job experiences to the workshops, discuss case studies and practise the skills discussed. We use audio-visual presentations and practical exercises to bring the material to life. This embeds their learning immediately in an inclusive and reassuring environment.
The depth of participant learning reflects the quality of the training – and the feedback Worklogic receives is stellar. Our training sessions usually receive averages of scores of >9/10 from participants. Recent training that we ran for a whole Government department received the highest feedback ever received by that Department’s training programmes.What our clients say...
Upcoming Training Courses
In-House Workplace Training
We deliver the following training courses ‘in house’ at your workplace. We can also develop custom training programs to meet your specific needs.
- Professional Conduct in the Workplace: Bullying, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and other Inappropriate Conduct (for all staff) (1 ½ hours)
- Leading a Diverse and Productive Team (1 ½ hours)
- Managing Conflict with Emotional Intelligence (1 ½ hours)
- Managing Performance (1 ½ hours)
- Ethical Leadership (half day)
- Conversations That Matter (half day)
- The Motivating Manager: Leading Disillusioned, Disengaged Employees through Difficult Times (half day)
- Contact Officers (half day)
- Meaningful Leadership Course (3 x half days)