Simon Thorne has over 30 year’s experience in all aspects of workplace investigation, focusing on bullying and harassment, inappropriate behaviour, and fraud. Simon has an in-depth understanding of how inappropriate behaviour affects employee engagement, productivity and workplace dynamics.
Simon’s background as a senior executive with exposure to senior executive teams and public and private boards places him in a unique position to manage complex workplace investigations in a sensitive and appropriate manner in order to determine the facts and make accurate findings in regard to the behaviour.
In addition, Simon has extensive experience in workplace relations and the associated legislation, and brings to his consulting role broader knowledge of client workplace relations strategies, enterprise negotiations experience and the Fair Work Australia jurisdiction.
- Associate Diploma in Applied Biology (Queensland University of Technology)
- Masters of Business Administration (Melbourne Business School)
- Certificate 3 in workplace investigations (Australian Security Academy)
- Completion of Advanced Workplace Investigations course (Wiseworkplace)
- Stephen Covey – 1996 – Accredited Facilitator