Worklogic Associate Director, Jason Clark, will be presenting this one-hour webinar for the Safety Institute of Australia, providing an outline of the steps involved in a procedurally fair workplace bullying investigation. The webinar will discuss the following:
- Overview of what a formal investigation process looks like
- Alternative dispute resolution processes and why they are sometimes useful
- What is procedural fairness and how to maintain it
- Complaint versus allegations and what makes an allegation procedurally fair
- Sources of evidence and the use of contradictory evidence
- Drafting a defensible report and making findings of fact
All webinars will be recorded and distributed to registered attendees 3-4 days after the event.
About Jason Clark
Jason Clark is a highly skilled workplace investigator, with significant expertise in workplace investigation and criminal investigations in the Australian Defence Force. Prior to joining Worklogic as Associate Director (Sydney), Jason was Joint Investigation Office Commander for the ADF Investigative Service. Acting as mentor and leader, Jason managed a team of five investigators in a dynamic environment, handling complex cases.
Since 2007, Jason has led and been involved in the investigation of serious incidents involving harassment, sexual assault, bullying, workplace violence, drug and alcohol misuse and fraud. He is an experienced incident scene investigator, utilising contemporary and forensic procedures to identify and collect relevant evidence, and has appeared at numerous judicial hearings.
Jason is passionate about investigating misconduct and utilising his skills and experience to assist workplaces to resolve complaints and concerns, and to initiate positive action to prevent future problems.