Workplace investigations into alleged misconduct must be done fairly, reliably and in a timely fashion. Before embarking on your next investigation, or instructing an investigator, make sure you know how to set up the investigation for success.
Sexual harassment and bullying allegations both provide particular challenges for an investigator. Learn what to do (and not what to do) so that you can successfully investigate these issues.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Understand what an investigation is, and when they are needed
- Learn what are the steps for conducting an investigation
- Know how to instruct your external investigator
- Be informed about what bullying is, and is not
- Identify how to manage challenges when conducting investigations
into bullying and sexual harassment.