Associate Director Jason Clark will be speaking at the Australian Meat Industry Work, Health and Safety Conference in Surfers Paradise this July.
Key Subjects and Sessions include:
- Managing an Ageing Workforce
- A Business Case for Wellness in the Workplace
- Q Fever in Australia….is it still a problem?
- Gen Y Workforce: Future-proof your health and safety program
- The capacity of supervisors to manage Hazardous Manual Tasks (HMT)
- Interactive Panel Session hypothetical on topical issues relating to WH&S
- Workplace investigations – an introduction- Jason Clark, Worklogic